Knights of the Guild Ep 3
Knights of the Guild Episode 3
Here it is Episode 3 of Knights of the Guild. We hope you enjoy it.
Today’s show features:
- First up we have our monthly Vorkism, every month Vork will bestow his words of wisdom to us.
- Our location today is Clara's house, babysitting her kids
- We talk breifly about Season Three.
- For our Fan interview we have die hard fan Chris F.
- We update you on the Cast and Crew and what they currently are up too.
- For our BTS segment we discuss our experience working on Season Two Episode Five: Sacking Up.
- We have a very special cast interview: Vince Caso who plays Bladezz
- We have our Fan Feedback section with our very first audio feedback.
- We ask for Donations.
- Then we have our final words and we say goodbye.
Please send your audio or written comments to email@example.com or you can leave your comments in the comment section of this site.
Check out our daily blog at http://knightsoftheguildpodcast.blogspot.com/
Follow us on twitter @knightsofguild
Thank you again for all your support, we do this podcast because we are fans for the fans.
Kenny & Jenni
Other Important Links
- Captain Dan Dixon vs. The Moth Sluts From the Fifth Dimension http://zombiejoes.homestead.com/CaptainDanDixonVSMothSluts.html
- The Crew http://TheCrew.tv
- The Guild http://www.watchtheguild.com
- Delta H Con
- Kim Evey's Workshop http://www.swamp.org/workshops.html
- Knights of the Guild Feeds/Downloads http://knightsoftheguild.podbean.com
- Knights of the Guild Daily Blog http://knightsoftheguildpodcast.blogspot.com/
Podcast Promo’s played during the show this week:
Look who’s here to comment?? That’s right! Me! Your favorite Brazilian Guildie! (I am taking this title and won’t ever give it up!) Awesome episode and again, Jenni is hilarious reading the comments!
After those sweet things you guys said about me, I’ll have to start writing more articulated comments, or people will think the only words in English I know it’s “awesome” and “great”.
So, let’s try new words… Brilliant! Vork intro, BTS info, Vince interview… everything was shiny and fun!
And I loved the interview with Chris! He spoke so well about the community, I agree 100% with him. =]
I like that you didn’t count Tynesha, from Canada, as your first international commenter. 51’st state indeed.
Great interview with Chris, everything he said about the guildcommunity was very true.
You should probably think of changing the name of “Fan-feedback” to “Letters from Dani”
Hi! I recently discovered “The Guild” via a friend. She posted a link in the chat box on the “Opinions of Zoe and Luna” Podcast and being a gamer I had to check it out! I immediately spent the rest of the night watching all of season one on youtube!
I wanted to thank you both for this wonderful addition to “The Guild” fanbase! Thank you for the fan/cast/crew interviews they are both hilarious and insightful! (The “Ladies” are outside….. LOL!!!) and the inside/behind the scenes stuff you tell us about is great!
Keep up the good work I can’t wait for the next episode!
P.S have you thougt of adding a chat box here?
Thanks for the kind words.. glad you found us. As for a chat box.. never really thought about that. Watchtheguild.com, click on forums has a great chat room.. you should check it out.