Here it is Episode 14 part 1 of Knights of the Guild. We hope you enjoy it.
Today’s show features:
- * First up we have a Vorkism.
- * We are recording this weeks podcast live on Ustream from our beautiful studios in Agua Dulce
- * We discuss the latest Guild News
- * We have a fun fan Interview with Eric Butterly
- * We find out what the cast and crew are up too.
- * We read listener feedback
- * We announce our contest and winner
- * Then Business Time and Good bye
This podcast was recorded live, you can watch the video on our UStream channel - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/knights-of-the-guild You do need a password to access it. The password is KOTG
Thank you again for all your support, we do this podcast because we are fans and more importantly for the fans.
Kenny & Jenni
Other Important Links
- Knights of the Guild Feeds/Downloads http://knightsoftheguild.com
- Knights of the Guild Daily Blog http://knightsoftheguildpodcast.blogspot.com/
- Knights of the Guild Fan page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/group
- Knights of the Guild Group on Watchtheguild.com http://community.watchtheguild.com/group
- Knights of the Guild UStream Channel http://www.ustream.tv/channel/knights-of-the-guild
- Follow us on twitter @knightsofguild
Call Knights of the Guild 818-308-KOTG (5684) Let’s us know what you think of our show. Give your thoughts on the current season of The Guild or just say hi. US folks can use the widget on our websites to call for FREE.
- Knights of the Guild Cafe Press Online Shop : Where you can buy KOTG T-shrits, magnets, buttons and so much more. http://www.cafepress.com/KOTG
- The Guild http://watchtheguild.com
- Geekerdome Network http://geekerdome.com
- Between the Lines Studio Podcast Network http://Betweenthelinesstudio.com
- Golden Apple Comic Shop (Felicia Day Signing) http://www.goldenapplecomics.com
- Codex Staff Build with Felicia and Greg http://barnyardfx.blogspot.com
- Syfy Movie "RED" Press Release
- Browncoat: Redemption Movie http://browncoatsmovie.com
- Horrible Turn http://horribleturn.com
- O-Cast http://www.o-cast.com
Podcast Promo’s played during the show this week:
The Ultimate Unicorn Chili RecipeIngredients:
.5 pound ground unicorn sirloin
.5 pound unicorn flank steak in 1 inch cubes
16 ounces black beans
16 ounces pinto beans
2 green pepper sliced into 1 inch pieces
1 large onion, diced
1 cup potion
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp ground unicorn horn
.5 tbsp naughty fairy dust
In a medium skillet, silver* the ground unicorn over a medium heat. Should take just a few minutes. Unicorn is extremely lean so be careful not to overcook. Add the peppers and onion and cook until peppers are soft, about ten minutes. Transfer the meat and veggies into a large saucepan and add both cans of beans without draining, cooking on medium/high heat. Add the potion and switch to high heat and bring to a boil. Meanwhile, in another skillet, lightly sear the flank steak before adding to the saucepan. Reduce heat and simmer while stirring in the chili powder, unicorn horn and naughty fairy dust. Let simmer for 15 to 20 minutes remove from heat and its ready to serve. Best if topped with sour cream and shredded rainbows** with a suggested side dish of cookies and love.
* note that unicorn meat doesn't brown like meat but turns silver instead while cooking.
** shredding rainbows best done with a cheese grater made from silver mined from the Spires of Dragonor.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.