Knights of the Guild Ep 1
Knights of the Guild Episode 1
Here it is Episode 1 of Knights of the Guild. We hope you enjoy it. We are still working out the bugs so please let us know what you like or don't like about this premiere podcast.
Today's show features:
- We discussion our background and talk about how we came to find ourselves working on the second season of The Guild.
- We give a brief description of what The Guild is and it's characters.
- For our Fan interview we have diehard Guildie Dani from Brazil.
- We update you on the Cast and what they currently are up too.
- For our BTS segment we discuss our experience working on Episode Three (Jenni's first episode).
- For our Cast Interview we talk with the lovely and very talented Michele Boyd, who plays Riley (Stupid Hot Tall Girl).
- Then we have our final words and say goodbye.
Please send your audio or written comments to email@example.com or you can leave your comments in the comment section of this site.
Thank you again for all your support, we do this podcast because we are fans for the fans.
Kenny & Jenni
Great show guys! Keep up the good work.
I love it!!!!
I had saved some comments to post here after it was released but I totally forgot what I was gonna say, lol
So just gonna say again that it was an awesome first episode!
Loved to be a part of it, thanks again!!
And interview with Michele was great!
Kenny, how did I miss that you work on Deadliest Catch? I love that show! (But there is nothing I love more than cheese and beards.)
Nice job, guys. I really like the show. I mean your show. I can’t stand the Guild. (Kidding! Sheesh!)
Well, done…very professional, especially for an inaugural podcast. Good to hear of another two HGC’s (Hot Gaming Chicks).
The interviews were awesome and insiteful. More behind the scenes stories!!
Thanks, you guys rock!
Great show guys sounds like it was tones of fun making it, love season 2 cant w8 for more also awesome ending love the special affects very creative. and back to the the pod-cast, was very entertaining all the way through and hope u interview more people involved in the project as it is a great way to find out more abut the people behind this wonderful project. A+ web shows rule !!!