Knights of the Guild header image 1

KOTG Microcast #6 Quest for the Music Video

26Aug

This is a special Maxi-Microcast about the Hit music video from Felicia Day 'Do you want to date my Avatar' Both Jenni and i worked on set during the filming of this.

51-iK1D5iSL_SS500_.jpg

For this microcast:

• * We talk to Greg Aronowitz, who created and built the Weapons used in the music video

GregA.jpg

• * We then have audio and written fan feedback about the video
  • * And finally Jenni and I talk about our experience working on set during the 14 hour shoot.

Hope you enjoy it...

Please send your audio or written comments to knightsoftheguild@gmail.com or you can leave your comments in the comment section of this site.

Thank you again for all your support, we do this podcast because we are fans and more importantly for the fans.

Kenny & Jenni

Other Important Links

• Knights of the Guild Cafe Press Online Shop : Where you can buy KOTG T-shrits, magnets, buttons and so much more. http://www.cafepress.com/KOTG

Help support The Guild by buying the music video and the MP3.

Get the Video here on Itunes http://bit.ly/itunesvideo

Get the MP3 here on Amazon http://bit.ly/amazonavatar

00:0000:00
Download(Loading)

• Nightscream

Hey guys! I’ve been on a small vacation so I’ve come back to quite a few podcasts to listen to. Socks…Death….and Poop?! Was that Codex’s apartment or her cooking you smelled?!

That was a super fun cast interview with Felicia. I remember meeting her briefly at comic-con and she was such a gracious person and so comfortable with her fans. When she signed my Legend of Neil flyer after the panel she asked me if I knew what a “donkey punch” was….3rd episode of Legend of Neil…I’m sure you remember THAT particular song! LOL!!

The Stripper bus looked kinda fun, I would have loved to been a fly on the wall during the ride over. I bet it was a blast.

I saw the “avatar” video on youtube as I don’t own a X-Box as of yet. (Damn you economy!!!!) It was such a fun video that I watched it at least 3 more times. the costumes were just phenomenal! I have to say watching Vork was my favorite. His dancing was sooo stiff and comical. And Bladezz acting like a player was great. Everyone looked so great.

Well Great micro cast & I can’t wait for the next one! Love ya!

Aug 26, 2009 at 3:42 pm
  • Nightscream

Had to make a 2nd comment cause, Jenni again with a poop references? And golden poo at that! o_O

oh! and SAVE THE UNICORNS!!! Make a 4th season! Long live Unicorns!!

Aug 26, 2009 at 4:44 pm
  • Markus

Hi guys. Another amazing microcast. I actually cheated and jumped a few episodes just to hear the latest one :) Many thanks for the cool little mention. Its the main reason The Guild is so incredible as you take the time to reach out to the fans.

PS. Thanks to The Guild and Knights of The Guild I think my old local guild might be re-forming! Which means weekly guild meetings (drinking sessions) at the local tudor pub (any excuse).

Keep up the fantastic job, Markus.

Aug 26, 2009 at 7:15 pm
  • DangerShoes

Just wanted to add.. One fan mentioned all but one in the video. All were awesome.. But must add Amy and the dancers were off the hook :) Listen to the single and watch the vid at least twice a day.. Awesome weapon design! Greg Aronowitz rocks! Loved Memoirs of a Geisha. As always, KoTG did another awesome show :)

Aug 26, 2009 at 7:30 pm
  • worldofhiglet

Another great show, you guys! I know we can never be reconciled on the subject of Unicorns*, which saddens me deeply, but that won’t stop me from avidly listening to your shows!

I’m still in awe of “Date my Avatar” and hearing about the day of the recording from your perspectives was brilliant. And Greg - you have did an amazing job with the weapons - congratulations! They really complete the whole look.

Keep up the fantastic work and I can’t wait to hear the next ep!

*For anyone wondering about the whole Unicorn-eating thing that both Kenny and Jenni indulge in, or perhaps if you are Unicorn-curious, please join our group on The Guild Forums called the Axis of Unicorns: The Unicorn Defense League.

FREE THE UNICORNS!

Aug 31, 2009 at 4:45 pm
  • Andres

Another awesome microcast. Really enjoyed the interview with Greg, sounds like an interesting line of work. By the way I listened to the interview on Joss’d. You guys rocked the house. Keep it real.

Sep 3, 2009 at 12:44 pm